Thailand is the second-largest country situated in the southeastern part of the Asian continent. It has a population quantity of about 61-62 million. The population mainly comprises people who follow Buddhism. People speak Thai here. The most common thing that is seen here are elephants which have the right to roam about freely.
Thai temples, wildlife, and spectacular islands are among the many attractions of Thailand. The food here is exquisite. Thai cuisine is considered one of the world's best by many visitors. The capital city of Thailand is Bangkok, home to around 50-55 Buddhist temples. In a stressful life, there is nothing better than a relaxing Thai massage. Thailand makes a great vacation destination.
In the thailand tour package, most of the fun and exciting activities are included. These packages are well-planned according to the desires of the visitors. So, do try out most of the below-mentioned things for a better and more compelling experience of Thailand.
1. Floating markets – There are numerous floating markets in Thailand, especially in Bangkok. On weekends, foreigners and locals alike love to visit them. Khlong Lat Mayom is Bangkok's most popular floating market. Since the overwhelming majority of people here are Thai, this can be a fascinating insight into the culture.
2. Grand palace – This is one of the splendid views of Thailand. Outer Court, Middle Court, and Inner Court are three areas of the palace. Awe-inspiring architecture and details are present in the grand palace. You should cover your knees and shoulders regardless of your gender. This is respect to the lord. This is one of the must-sees in the city and without it, you would not have a complete visit.
3. Visit Ayutthaya – It is a place to be discovered when you have time in hand. As it is best to have a day tour. An impressive collection of temples can be found in the area. A walk through the ruins of Ayutthaya's complex of temples is the best way to appreciate its size and importance. It is possible to have a totally different viewpoint when it comes to Bangkok after visiting Ayutthaya.
4. Thai massage – Nothing is better than relaxing your stressed body and mind. Thailand's traditional massage focuses on relieving stress and relaxing the body using ancient techniques. It is thought to have tremendous health benefits. This massage is very inexpensive and affordable. With a Thai massage, you can relax and unwind.
5. Nong nooch tropical garden – This is located in pataya. There are no parks or gardens in the world more beautifully landscaped than this. For exploring the whole garden, you can rent a bicycle. An all-day excursion to Nong Nooch Garden is an excellent choice because it is a magnificently landscaped park. It will amaze you how a lotus garden can be made unique. It is a spectacular view to witness.
6. Ocean world – It is among the most awesome and fun things to try here. Ocean world is situated in Bangkok. This aquatic park is an awesome wonderland filled with sea creatures from every corner of the world's oceans. You can also enjoy a 25-minute virtual reality show at Ocean world’s 4D Theatre. From the trained staff members, find out interesting facts about each species. Bring your loved ones to discover the marine world in this fun and informative session.
7. Wat Phra Kaew – The stunning architecture of the temple makes it one of the most popular places to visit in Thailand. It is characterized by brightly colored buildings, spires of gold, and stunning and magnificent mosaics. Specifically, Wat Phra Kaew's official name is Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram. A calming place this is.
Thailand's art has benefited from influences from nearby countries including India and Nepal. Thai architecture is mostly typified by chedi or stupas, which are mounds or hemispherical structures utilized to meditate. There are also altogether different but equally beautiful sights in vast Thailand that most people do not realize.
Thailand is the best place to go because of its delicious mouth-watering food, exceptional temples and stupas, big beaches with many water sports, lush green gardens and forests, and the people of Thailand. So, do visit the aforementioned places if you plan to go to Thailand.